Monday, November 15, 2004

my little diary

*~14-11-04~*
hmm...todae woke up quite early cos my younger sis woke mi up..i wanted to slp more cos yesterday really damm tiring ar..but she don let mi slp in e end i still wake up at around 10++ den watch tv nth to watch so watch jimmy neutron..den after watching went to e com started downloading maple but cnt dunno y oso den ate my lunch..after lunch my sis wanted go swimming den i oso no choice hav to go but nvm la go sun tan haha.den i went slacking in e pool palying wif my sis..after swimming she wan to go cycling haiz..i oso don hav a choice but to go..its like straight after swimming went cycling so tired..came hm hav my dinner den watch charles angels..it was so cool..i shall stop here le..buaizz

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace