Saturday, May 13, 2006

haix...now actually no mood to write but jux update a bit la...haix actualli thurs shd b a happy day in e end it ends up as like so sad...tt day i lost my whole new pouch wif my PHONE n money n all my cards including my favourite COMB!!!!how sad..haix don wanna say anything much abt it liao la..so sain repeated it dunno how mani mani times liao.it seem tt tis week not my week like tt..everything seem to b not e way it shld b...haix tml mother's day liao hope my mum won b angry anymore, im sorry for tt i made her worry so much jux bcoz of my stupidity to lose my things...haix think tt's it la..say liao wait my mood go all e way down again...finally my mood hav change a bit betta...sian

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace