Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WOOHOOT!!!!yeah MILUBING in top 4 ler!!yeah!!hee damn happy...now left onli SOUL, J3.Lucify n MILUBING..hahatis few days veri tired cos of lack of slp..haha actualli is all my fault la..haha wan tv wat..haha hmmm so excited!!!now milubing got their own tee too..but we hav to go down personally to order n its TML!!!sob i cant go..haix I WAN I WAN!!!!!!haix nowadays actualli nth much happen..haha onli yesterday is my sis birthday..haha den went out celebrate wif her..haha din really hav big celebration cos she celebrated liao..haha hee todae got my racial harmony costume from my fren..haha seems funni on mi..haha nvm last yr in sec sch liao everything mux enthu..haha even prom nite i oso going liao wearing enthnic*dunno whether spell correct a not,heehee*costume is small case la..haha still dunno how im i gonna go sch wif tt costume n come hm..haha oso duno wat bag to bring.where got ppl wear malay costume den carry a crumpler bag one..haha looks weird but cnt bring small bag oso..haix nvm tt day come den say..hah okie la i shall stop here liao...buaix!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace