Thursday, August 24, 2006

YOYO!!!MISS MY BLOG SO MUCH!!!!finally hav e time to come n visit my bloggie ler..aha tis few days whole day so busy wif sch work n doing other things except using my com..e more days to come n i will hav less time to soend in front of my com liao..haha cos nid to study prelims c0ming liao..i don think i will hav more extra time like tis liao..haha hav oso will spend it to slp haha cos lack of slp lor..feel like slping oso now..haha nvm..now rushing my art sat oso hav to go back to sch jux for my art lor..so so tired..oso dunno wat to write..like too long neva touch my blog i oso forgot how to blog liao..actualli now i hav time for myself its really veri good liao...sometime i recap abt e day like i neva hav time for myself like tt..but now at least i finish one o paper n tt is e oral one..haha neva felt tt relieve b4 but after my Os i will b even more RELIEVE!!!haha cant wait for tt day to come..haha den mon will b my first prelims paper ENGLISH so scare tt i might fail e paper lor.den term 4 day1 will b my first ever prac exam actually im quite worried abt it cos neva really knw how to do..haha oh ya my JAY CHOU 7th album coming out liao!!!YEAH!!actualli its 1st sep but it was held back to 8th sep..T_T nvm i will wait..haha okie la i stop here liao my own time is up..i nid to go study liao..haha buaix

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace