Tuesday, November 06, 2007

OMG!!todae was lyk SUPER DUPER HIGH AND HAPPY!

torturous sch but no worries my heart isnt in sch..
its at e CD shop!!!
JAY'S ALBUM OUT!!

pon last lec..hehe cos dun think by going for econs will help any bit..
hmmm dunno how to describe e feeling now..
after lesson went to mit boon, bran, pam and sinyee..
purpose is to take my jay!
suddenly oso dunno y went for movie too..hehe
b4 e movie were at e arcade..
as usual went to aim my toy toy..

todae was oso lucky enough..
pooh bear wanna come hm wif mi!
spent $2 to get him out of tt "typical huge box"

i got 2/5 pooh frm e same machine!

hehe
den went to watch "The Game Plan".

movie tix!

nice movie!

mayb i get to mit my frens i oso happy..hehe
went hm after tt for my jay..heex
all e songs SO SO nice!!!
OMG!

mi n pam..so long neva take photo le!

JAY JAY JAY JAY!!!

mi n my darling jay!

pooh bear~~~!
Jay's new show coming up in feb'08!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace