Saturday, January 05, 2008

woohooo~~~
wells todae is a special day!
1hr3o more mins i shall see my beloved dajie!gosh excited!
miss her so so much!

well todae tot of slacking at hm one..
but pam msged mi ask mi go watch movie..
across the universe..
say veri nice..
quite last min~she called mi ard 1630 ask mi wanna catch 1740 de slot!
got mi pam boon and my sis.
its lyk pouring outside!den gotta doll up first plus i bringing my meimei along..
but still manage to watch in e end..
wat a weird movie..
suggestions to folks out dere.
dun ever go watch tt movie unless u veri rich n got a lot of tym.
undertsand?
hehe
den went to j8 to get balloon for dajie..
actually tot of getting sunflower but dey dun hav!
nvm lahs..
den went to arcade to play ard boon caught a stitch yeah!
den played e matching game..
went to eat in food junction..
slacked in NTUC till it closes...
finally wait for my parents to come fetch mi..
den my parents offered a ride to amk..
see dey so good..
^^ wells i gtg le.now going go fetch my DAJIE liao.
chaos!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace