Sunday, March 23, 2008

well well well.
again i din post for a super long period!
had been busy wif school, class chalet, my baby's birthday!

FIRST,school, nothing much to talk about as we are always doing the same old thing everyday.

SECOND, class chalet, had been pretty successful.
as usual, didn't sleep, went to cycle.
very long never cycled already!
ENJOYMENT!

THIRD, my darling baby's birthday on the 21th march,
went to the pub with him and his mum, pretty cool huh?
anyway first time i went to the pub, had real fun there.
hope baby like the things i prepared for him.
to baby: you are the greatest gift god give me and i will cherish u with all my heart and soul.

well now I'm using desktop.
don't have the feel to write more.
shall end here
buaix

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace