Friday, May 09, 2008

ANDDDDD...........
i want to blog about something that almost slipped my mind!
THAT IS!
On Thurday, 08 May 2008!
COCKROACH ON THE LOOSE!
Here'd the story!
Early in the morning, no one was at home, i was awake by a call, my mum was waking me up.
After picking up the phone, I went into my room lied on my bed.
As usual, i was giving baby his morning CALLS.
He finally picked up. Then I screamed!
I saw a cockroach on my wall near my door.
Baby was trying to make me stay clear.
cause as your know i'm super afraid of cockroaches!
I didn't manage to get out of the room before the cockroach fly!
SCREAMS!!!!!
cause i hid under the blanket so i don't know where the cockroach FLEW!!!
Immediately, i took all my stuff that i need( towel, clothes, books, bag, handphone) out of the room.
then i remember i need to charge m phone so i went to take it from my study table.
i took my charger then i saw something crawling on the table.
JUMPED UP! SCREAMED again.

then the cockroach went crawling towards me.
continued my screaming and baby was like " go take something to hit it!!!"
me: " I don't DARE!!!" *SCREAM* cause its crawling around!
baby: " dead better than alive crawling around right?"
me: " I don't dare! ahh.. it went to the Kitchen!!!"
baby: "QUICK!!! go take shoe! throw at it!"
me: " NO! it hide under my fridge" * took all my guts out went into the kitchen, took the pesticide*

*SPAM SPRAY*
baby: "What you doing?"
me: "spraying pesticide? *SCREAMS* (cause it ran out, then *SPRAYSSSS*)
baby: "You are overdosing the pesticide on the cockroach."
me: "I don't care as long as its DEAD!"

the cockroach went back to hide. so i felt more secure.
put down the phone, went to bathed. and mama was home.
me: " MAMA!!!! GOT COCKROACH!!!"
mum: " where?!"
me: "somewhere around the fridge there. i kill it already!"
mum: "later i'll go collect the dead body."

I FELT SO BRAVE!
thought a lot of screaming.
think baby is awake by me!
totally wide awake!
haha
i killed a cockroach!
WOOTS~

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace