Thursday, October 02, 2008

gong gong,

friday: heard that you got admitted into the hospital
i was really worried.dont even feel like going work.
but mama say should be alright.
when i was at workplace, received a text from emily saying that your condition was critical.
urge feeling to leave everything there and just visit you.
went to the hospital seeing all the tubes and how hard is it for you to take a breath
makes my heartache, is like why gong gong have to suffer this kinda pain.

went home just not long, doc say you are in a critical condition.
rushed down, hearing beep sound and see your pulse drop dramatically really hope that all that was a dream.
but it wasnt.
whenever we're there you would get pass every critical condition.

we just went home to rest for an hour plus..
you didnt even let us say our last word to you before you left.
but you left me a dream.
that made me feel better.
thanks for the hug. i love you ah gong.

during the wake, lots of thoughts went through my mind.
i regretted not always visiting you when you are around.
think that would be my last wish if i had a chance to make it true.
i'll miss you forever, ah gong.

thanks to those who have accompanied me to pull through this period.
espcially glenn and pamela.
and those who had went over: glenn,monkey,cargo,kitty,master
really thanks.
to pam: really thanks for all the words you have told me to made me feel better.
forever my les! love you!
to glenn: thanks baby, for being around for me when i needed you.and talking things through to me.love you dear.

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace