Wednesday, November 12, 2008

heyhey
told you all i'll blog more.
hope this is not for a short period..heheheh

Yesterday~~~
hmmm..busy day for me..
reach home started to cook japanese rice for my fan tuan..
hehe
yupps
sq,cam, cx and me decided to bring lunch box to school..
tml's class super early so i cant afford to do it before i go sch..
yeah..
do fan tuan till 1am!

In total i have a few sushi and 23 fan tuan..i never miscount o! 3 were with my dajie..hehe

About today!
class was super duper early as usual..8am!
but today was different!
guess what?
glenn came to fetch me to sch!
so sweet of him..
of course, in return I gave him ai xin(love) lunch...
hee
it end up to be breakfast instead..
hehe
had a 2 hrs of software engineering...
break!
had our lunch!yum yum..
all taste delicious!



then was business communication..
news report time!
did my article wrongly but somehow still manage to present it right..
phew!
dont wanna redo it next wed!
one is enough!

Then went to NP to meet boy for lunch!
if im not wrong we ate at the Pine's cafe..
yummy..

my black pepper beef with rice..

soda lime!yum! suprising we both chose the same drink!

boy's fried rice...yummy too!


then slacked at boy's lab..
fun fun!
see a lot of weird weird de machine there..

that's all for today!
im going for my beauty sleep already.
good night everybody!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace