Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crying can mean a lot...

well well, field camp~
cried today again..its not about him leaving not able to contact me..
just dislike people esp my mum to always come to some conclusion.
Crying doesnt always means sad..
it can be happy tears, touched tears. but just in their dictionary crying always mean sad..
Knowing me for 19 years dont tell me they dont know how emotional i am? I can even cry about things not involving me!!

As for the reason i cried?
just purely touched..
touched about..
How he is always trying to give me the best of everything..
Him trying to make up to the days he can't spend with me..
How hard he is trying to always make me happy, encouraging me in whatever i do.
Him being always so thoughtful about the tiniest thing.
Him sending me little emails, messages.

Just wanna let him know no matter what and how life is.
just purely spending as much time as possible with him will be enough.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace