Friday, November 24, 2006

heyx.....think ur din get to see my old blog skin..haha ytd jux reconstructed my blog todae again..n found a nicer skin so decided to change..wahahah nice??? tis blog skin u will neva find a second piece..of course thnx to my sis, she help mi merge two blog skins togther n it bcame THIS!!*clapps for her!!!!!*hahaha hmmm brand new blog skin brand new stuff to write each day..haha wat im i toking abt i oso dunno.hee in i think less dan an hr its my dajie BIRTHDAY!!!!here wishing her a happy birthday although exams r ard e corner for her but wish she will enjoy her day!!sobsob nxt yr i won b able to celebrate wif her le..she going off to Texas to do some xchange programme...GONNA MISS HER!!!

haha.okie lets continue wat i was saying todae morning..haha hmmms yup PROM NITE!!!although e food dere wasnt nice..but i did enjoy myself by taking photos..haha quite lame la..i din lyk my make-up*first tym putting leh.lol* think was too gothic.all thnx to my mum..made mi into an alien...haha nvm la den went to make my hair hmmm lyk it though it was veri hard.lol*even tornado come my hair won b messed up.haha*after all e photo shooting until my eyes blur*see stars man!*lol den decided to go hm actually thought my papa will come n fetch mi BUT he don wan!!!so in e end took cab hm,b4 tt i had learnt a lesson tt is don take cab during peak hr n onli two person sharing....it was SO EXPENSIVE!!!so shared cab wif tienloong(ttl),sihui n hinghee(ghee).at first is say share e cab fare but in e end ttl say he will pay..so kind of him..den yanzhen, zhuye n jiaxu share a cab too n jiaxu pay..but ttl still betta he send all of us to out hse downstairs but tt jiaxu onli send dem to yishun la..haha poor yanzhen had to take bus hm herself to wooldlands dere..hmm enjoy myself..heehee

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace