Friday, November 24, 2006

WEEEEEEEEEE.....Finally i can come up n blog..haha long tym since i wrote an entries a bit dunno how to write...haha nvm soon i will get use to it de..hmmm wat a relieve finally all my worries are gone n now its left wif e results..i cant do anything now anyways..its alrdy over now lets see wat my hardwork can giv mi..haha tis few months, a lot of things happened hmm lame things especially!!!lets see i oso forgot..haha too much to memorise until some memories gone.haha kidding..lets see...

first thing,was e sushi trip..lol it was on our consider last day of sch....haha a grp of us*mi,sihui,yanzhen,zhuye,hinghee,hinghee's sis,sweeboon,jiaxu,tienloong,gouming* went to the wheelock to hav a sushi feast..haha din knw i can eat so much...LOL it was e first tym i think sushi buffet can b so nice tt wen i walk out im still feeling not veri full...haha quite scary..it was quite fun..den wen shopping..it was oso e first tym i knw tt a guy*guoming* choose a jacket by feeling n not e $$$ prob..we went to dunno how mani shops but came out wif nothing..FINALLY!@ heeren's addidas shop he had found his feels!!!!!!!OMG n its 2 hrs lata....

After tt it was studies studies n studies.....everyday without fail i will wake up @ 10am n slp @ 3am to study...it was mt everyday routine.sometimes pam come my hse study or i will study alone or go out study....a lot of things happen n photos taken too..haha
ONE THING I WILL NEVA FORGET..ever in my life i had been toxicated by a uncle...tt was e first 'terrorist attack' i hav ever participate....LOL tt tym it was my first midnite study @ mac..wif yanzhen n sihui we had decided to study in amk's new nac center but to our surprise dere were a lot of ppl dere after midnite...so we decided to move to central's mac..e mac is having its renovation but its ok at least dere isnt a lot of ppl...but dere is onli one toilet tt is e female one but it turn into a unisex..worse still e toilet doesnt hav any doors...it was okie till a uncle hu was having some probs eif his stomach n decided to use e toilet..without fail he had fill e whole mac wif u knw wat smell...hahaha we din knw it was frm e toilet n decided to go in n still no one warn us tt a uncle is BOMBING in e toilet.in e end all e ppl in mac ran accept for a auntie hu we think tt she fainted..
LOL finally @ ard 4am going to 5 we decided to giv up our nite study n ran for our life..haha den we bcame siao cha bors running ard...haha

During my geo paper,something tt was too shocking tt i cant concentrate on my paper itself...tt day my sis went to east coast park wif her frenz to celebrate e end of their PSLE.she brought my phone along as dere is mp3 in my phone n i don really nid it as im having my Os..without fail i hav always given her wat she wanted even letting her use my precious phone...e day b4 she leave e hse i told her to look after my phone n not drop it..BUT SHE DID WAT I TOLD HER DE OPPOSITE!!!!she dropped my phone n scartches all our my precious phone..T_T worse come to worse she told mi wen i was abt to go n take my not confident paper(geo).in e end, during e paper i don even hav e mind to work but to think of my phone..but its ok now..hhaa

looking @ my phone i hav decided to bring it to e hospital(service center) on 17nov.it was admitted into e ICU where it changes it skin...lyk human wen we stay in hospital it will b veri ex..my phone stayed dere for 3 1/2 days n e total charge was $73...*heartbreaks*jux lyk tt i see my $$ flew away n my dream of getting a cam is further...but now its back to my precious phone,scratches-free..haha *of cos la,i spend so much leh!*

went back to e hospital to pick my phone up on e 20th*which was my last paper!!!!*..it was ok to run back to e hospital as its onli @ wisma..but i will neva ever get a panasonic phone!!!B4 getting my phone i went together wif yanzhen to fixed her phone too...GUESS WAT! e hospital for panasonic phone its @ a ulu place near QUEENSWAY!!!but we still made it la..haha n oso got back my phone..LOL den we went shopping wif sihui for her prom nite dress.....den ends off wif habi faces but tired feets...haha

TO B CONTINUE......coming up next prom nite!but its over,haha lazy to write le..btw i hav decided to use back my old skin..haha nice rite?

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace