Friday, February 23, 2007

heyhey!!haix it took mi so long jux to sign in todae lor..cos e blogger merge wif google liao den everybody gotta change to google acc n not beta..but its a long tym ago but i lazy to change onli haha...from ytd i hav been trying to sign in but load veri long so in e end i change my plan to go play audition...haha finally lvl 9 liao hmmm so long neva play liao...haha enjoyed it!!!
ytd morning went to e gym wif my dajie..haha so surprised rite!!i actually go to e gym den from now onwards if possibly i will go gym every wed!!YEAH!! cos my dajie onli free on wed haha...den after tt came hm slack a bit den wen i was abt to start doing hsework my mum suddenly call ask us whether wanna join her n papa for dinner, veri nan de he will not go work n ask us go out de so we agreed to go...lol at first i tot papa was goin to fetch us out for dinner den my dajie say its we'll b goin dere ourselves @1930 so i slowly do e hseworks..IN E END!!!it was by 1930 we mux reach dere!!!make mi rush rush rush heng i bath veri fast...if not my papa will nag till my hair drop!haha
went suntec n marina shop shop wif an empty stomach..*so hungry*
shop here shop dere onli shop for mum's stuff but in e end we oso got clothes to buy..haha wen ZARA to shop den i each of us bought a shirt but i dunno wat my mum bought frm bebe la..
went Spageddies for dinner i ordered tis spagetti meatballs tot i would b nice cos veri long neva eat meatball liao...haha in e end kana cheated! e meatballs is so HUGE la..2 huge meatballs!!!tot is tt kind small small de is e end its too huge tt i din feel lyk eating...but e spagetti was nice!haha din really touch e meatballs..bleahx
after makaning it was quite late liao so we din shop n went back cos my mei still got sch tml..*so poor thing*
Training for my dajie on her driving using my dad's car @ e carpark below my block..it was alrite la but a little scary...kip laughing cos we were joking abt her driving thingy,"wait roll down e slope" blah blah blah...at least after sitting in e car while she's driving din make mi puke...haha
so fun!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace