Monday, February 05, 2007

ohayo!!!hey hmmm few days neva blog...hee these few days quite happi!haha fun ba..fri went to make my atm card early in e morning in e end it was a waste trip cos my card is alrdy activated..hmph!dey took lyk a week n helf to activate it la bluff mi say onli take 4 days!so fustrated lor make mi run here run dere..hmmm but nvm can use liao...hahah after going to make my card i went out wif zhen to go shop shop..wah so so long neva shop liao..enjoyed it although veri tired...went bugis den to orchard.FINALLY bought e tie i wanted!!YEAH!! so happy..slanted stripes black n pink!so nice!!after all e shoppings mi n zhen went to buy a shaped mickey mouse de lollipop..haha so long neva eat liao so nice!!den last stop actually neva thought of it but i still went to buy a bag..lyk it so much!both my sis lyk it too..tis makes my taste not bad..haha kidding la
den went hm change n mit my xiao didi bwoo he's sick!hope he's alrite by now...poor thing...
sat went out wif my dajie buy shoe shoe haha not tt kind shopping one is doll shoe use to design..wahaha im gonna design one for myself tis few days i've been painting shoes...wen its done i will show ur..haha it not mine la my dajie one..hee
den on sat i did one thing i long tym neva practise liao tt is rollerblading n cycling..cycling was easy to pick up as for blading its still okie la at least i din fall n i did go for slopes..haha damn funni la seeing dajie blading she scare fall fall den don dare to go over e bridge whereas i conquered it!!muahaha
todae brought sassy cut hair hair!!yeah so pretty lor!kawaii...

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace