Sunday, March 11, 2007

finally got a chance to blog...haha tis few days i hav been veri busy either going out or baby sitting my baby cousin....haha surprise???
Wednesday,07/03/06
ytd got my posting..hmmm dunno whether shld i b happy or sad..haha at first i saw Biz IT i was lyk YES! den see e poly i was lyk omg..NYP!! AHHH......haha but getting e course i wan is lyk more impt dan choosing e sch tt i wan..at least i got smth i lyk..got poly oso betta dan no poly...hmm see thru le...
went to e gym again....enjoyed it din waste tym den.tis tym its betta.normally i go gym e nxt day i will hav muscle aches everywhere but tis tym onli at nite b4 i went to bed...
Thursday,08/03/07
at first thinking baby sitting her not easy cos she stick to my aunt alot..hmm butit turns out well...first day of my job starting was a bit hard everytime i tok to her she will "mummy,mummy!!!" after playing wif her she finally let mi play wif her....haha damn kawaii..especially e way she tok...hmmm quite fun lah..cos she kip wanting to go to e beach den she will take her swimsuit n wanna change out from her clothes..kip going to e drawer to take clothes den change herself..hahas did painting wif her in e end it seemed lyk she's painting mi..haha
Friday,09/03/07
hmm nth happen much tt day..onli tt my parents r hm in e afternoon which is e onli thing i gotta write..haha
dey seldom weekdays will b hm tt kind..but tis few days bcos my daddy got backache den doctor ask him is best to stay at hm but he still go to work..he's a work-a-holic...haix cant he jux stay at hm,doctor says walk too much will cos e aches to b worsen..haix
Saturday,10/03/07
went to baby sit my cousin again but todae its not onli mi!my sis n sassy went wif mi too..took a cab dere cos sassy got tag along at first tot it will b hard hailing a cab but e first cab we hailed let us sit..YEAH!!
haha tis tym vera*my bb cousin* is not afraid of mi anymore..now my sis gotta make frens wif her..haha so cute lor..brought her down for a swim haven even step into e pool, she cried...haix kip looking for mummy..in e end gotta bring her up again..
heng i brought my sis n sassy along or else i will die looking after her im lyk so tired..
Sunday,11/03/07
went to take sassy's birthday present..haha its her dog tag...haha so nice!!!!hmm my sis going for a camp tt means i will hav e bed all to myself for tml!!!yeah!!! tues think my dajie coming back if not i will hav e bed to myself again!!!yeah!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace