Saturday, March 17, 2007

hmmm past few days i've been busy running here n dere or staying at hm wif my parents..although im home but i cant use e com cos my daddy always use.hmph!!!now is lyk he is e one who always uses e com...

tuesday,13/03/07
hmm todae i brought sassy to my aunt's hse cos no one at hm to look after sassy cos meimei in camp..was a tiring day actually..nth much to say onli tired!haha

wednesday,14/03/07
a day hm which i lyk...heehee todae everybody's is hm...hmmm even my pap oso hm so happy to see everybody hm...meimei came back frm camp hmm she look tanned.den went to e market wif my parents.den dey bought hana kimi for us!!!so happy!!!omg wanted it for so long liao but veri ex din wanna waste money too..hee den went to amk hub saw weikang n jiahao..so surprise to see dem..din really expect tt..

thursday,15/03/07
Finally a day to hav my life back...muahaha tt is to go shopping!!!veri long neva shop le..miss it so much!!!!!went to bugis wif my sis cos she say aitong chinese dancers performing dere den she wanna see...hmmm e dance was okie la..den went on shopping bought a shirt for my dajie n a tank top for meimei lots of offers here n dere all quite worth...den dajie came to join us after her lessons at ard 1430 den went to eat lunch n den mama oso come to join us shopping...went to astro boy shop saw tis pants not too bad went to try den i really lyk it n its in PINK!!i veri long neva buy pink stuff alrdy had been controlling myself...haha
came hm saw dajie's boyfren's mum email asking mi to retake my eng den ask my family oso den dey say retake no harm oso got a betta future...so went online to make e registration for my eng...haix quite recluctant to retake actually..but for my future i shall survive thru it!!!GAMBATTEH!!!!!

friday,16/03/07
todae went to look after my bb cousin again..hmmm todae different..cos we went to indoor stadium together to watch disney on ice, Finding Nemo..haha funny rite...actually i is suppose to b my aunt's husband go de cos he suddenly nid to go work overseas again therefore my aunt ask mi to go n oso can help her look after vera...if its not e sudden working shift i wouldnt b looking after my bb cousin cos my uncle would b hm to look after vera n my aunt would b able to study her exam...haha
oh ya e performance was nice la..at least it din make mi wanna slp...haha but e souvenirs were veri expensive!!!waqnted t buy smth for my mei but everything is so ex..think no worth to spend money on tt some more my sis alrdy sec one liao...haha so neba buy..haha

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace