Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hmmm ytd was my first day of my e start of my poly life...not too bad..heehee did enjoy my lessons cos my chers all veri funny..e lessons r alrite, love computing maths especially! hmmm programming was quite tough...realise all lecturers are typically jux trains!tok so fast!!!!cant catch some..hee but im trying hard!

Ytd was tough cos i nid to buy a lot of notes.sOoOoOo HEAVY!!!almost die carrying dem home.n dey are so ex i spent so much la even my a week's allowance is spent n nid to wirthdraw MORE! scary sia..haha

hmmm todae woke up i was feeling not veri well.my throat hurts!!T_T
cant really tok now even sallow water oso veri pain!!!
den towards e end of sch suddenly really don feel well lyk im having fever or so...sighs
nt veri sure whether im really having fever cos cant find mt thermometer..sob sob

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace