Monday, April 02, 2007

Saturday, 31/03/07
after i blogged,my sis asked mi to help her do some hwk..some CME hwk which ask student to do things using recycled materials..so she decided to do a patch eork purse...haha i n my mama was helping her until sunday 3am...sighs my beauty slp!!gone!




Sunday, 01/04/07



woohoo!!!todae went shopping!my favorite! went to queensway to find sneakers cos dere cheaper..is e rite tym dere!dere's sales!im lyk so excited...in e end went to tis shop found 2 pairs of nike sneakers SOSOSO nice!!my mama say i can onli hav one den i say she buy one i buy one..hah i pay for e other one, i dun mind cos i lyk both a lot!wahaha



in e end my papa came n he pay for both yea!so happy!got both i lyk..



previously i bought an adidas de sneakers, think it was last last yr..din wanna wear tt for my poly life cos its limited edition...haha don wanna dirty it or wat so ever...haha







Today
went to NYP for orientation..sighs so bored!!so sian...its lyk killing mi..played games den got to knw my class mates who will b wif mi for e nxt 3 yrs..haha e day was ok la dunno wat to say oso.every orientation is lyk tt de..haha bored!but first day its lyk tt..haha nvm!hope tmlwill b a betta day dere..PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace