Friday, June 29, 2007

OMG!!!tis few days had been too busy to actually update my blog...had been studying studying and studying..got test den submit of a lot of work.holidays over for a week le..so sad...damn fast la...dunno wat happened oso...
tis few days i felt tt i've grown fatter actually.haha not afarid to tell ur la..hmm dunno y.or izzit i too long neva see myself in e mirror le.cnt b.haha i cant survive without a mirror.din dare to stand on e weighing machine as i dun wanna see e fact!but hafta face e fact so went to take measurement..hmmm results were alrite lei.din grow any fatter sia.but i jux look fat!sighs
den is sch!hmm how shld i say.monday always blues!real blue!i've got DSPT test was thinking y e cher so tupid put on one day after holidays, who will study!haix i din study.real dead!but got my results on thurs which was ytd..not quite bad.at least i pass.
i've gotten my most worried paper back which was my marketing.in e end i did WELL enough.quite satisfied.my mcq pulled mi down but my long question pulled mi up!so surprised i tot its vice versa..
ESSIT quiz coming up n i muz promise myself to pass it really well!!!cos i don do well for e first paper.quite disappointed in tt.but mayb its not my strongest sub.well got pass can liao.
sighs wanna mit my old frens out but seems tt dey are veri veri busy! nvm will find tym sooner or later.
gtg.think i will blog some other day cant promise ur wen but will hav another entry soon!i hope!haha

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace