Wednesday, July 04, 2007

hmmm..GOD!!!pass few days to lazy to blog le..haha oso no tym.was rushing tis rushing tt.den got a lot of projects cuming up, haix so tired think tis is e last week im gonna enjoy myself awhile to relax.nxt 2 weeks onwards i will b doing projects and studying for tests nia...sighs
todae got good news!i passed my bcomm tt speech presentation..WOOTS!so glad at least i passed!haha den tml think i will get back my DSPT paper..haha my web application oso not too bad sia..felt so relieved.e paper wasnt badly done plus my web page i did quite good.was happy wif myself..haha
hmmm im actually feeling smth.not sure wat.but jux sad mayb because of somebody?or mayb im jux too tired.think its a mix ba.tired of waiting?
dunno wat spoils my mood todae.or mayb is tt im disappointed.cos i was suppose to go out wif a grp of frens..so happy and waiting for it to come la but so last min tis cnt tt cnt..sighs really disappointed.is lyk im having a quiz which im nt sure of n yet i rather go out wif dem cos i really really really miss dem.dunno la.
nvm lets dun tok abt it anymore, make mi more sad onli.todae was my first tym in my sch's gym!surprised? haha but not too bad at least i got burn fats..den i won b tt fatty.haha
and FINALLY!!my class tee is in printing alrdy!haahahahaha drag so so long le finally get it in printing..hee now im onli waiting for it to print out n e whole class wear it!hee...
hmmm. one last thing b4 i end my entry.do ppl really change?wat abt mi?i've asking myself tis ques.some felt i changed..im not sure..mayb?tis few days tis kinda ques hav been popping out.my fren's fren oso havin it..my fren oso.izzit becos of e change of sch?or frens ard us?y does one jux change so drastically?tok to one of my fren he felt tt i changed?not tt old mi anymore?did i really change?im not sure...
so lost!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace