Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MI~~~
yeah finally eighteen le..
had great day pass few days..busy celebrating wif all my frens..
started on WEDNESDAY..
after Ace team mitting was suppose to go PS wif boon dey all..
but raining heavily so stayed at AMK hub..
met monkey first..saw my present frm him!
omg so nice!
got tis huge dinosaur (yoshi)
love it so much...
thanks thanks
dere's a small pooh in it too!
b4 mitting e others we went j8 mit my mei n bran
went to arcade saw e stitch omg so KAWAII!!
caught 2 of dem..hehe
frm dere we went amk mit boon n pam..
finally dey REACHED!
den went to catch a movie..
watched e golden compass..
so nice!!!
den went hm..

thursday
after class came hm..
CLEAN UP CLEAN UP!!
tidied up my sis room..currently is mi n mei mei de room..hehe
so tiring!
frm ard 4pm clean till 10 plus!!!

friday
went to eat sushi buffet wif kitty,cargo,master,bran n my mei..
partially celebrating my birthday..hehe
got my present frm kitty, master n cargo..
guess wat?
dey got a top i wan too, but i din buy..hehe
den a robot necklace..so cute!
after eating went to PS to so called rot..
took train to marina bay..
played in e train..hehe so fun!

saturday
i rotted at hm..supposed to go out..but din hav e mood..
e whole day rot till i forgot abt my DINNER!
haha

sunday
celebrate wif my family..
so called celebrate la..hehe
went to queensway shop shop..
den papa gotta work so went to bugis.
i was dere photocopying my stats proj..
went to MS to shop..hehe
din get anything la..
went to makan..
den got to my craving!
DURAIN..hehe

TODAY!
went to sch for jap..
den secretively tot no one will realise todae is my birthday.
but too bad lina was lyk TODAE REGINA'S BIRTHDAY!!!
aha
den got my presents frm SQ, CX, cam, ZY, gerri n lina..
so nice! love e things dey gave!
did awhile of my projs.
went to bran's hse..
so scare abt wat dey will do to mi..so secretive lo..
i dun even knw a single thing!
went to mit dem..
went to watch movie!
watched tattooist! WOOT~
sneaked my mei mei in..bran dun nid to sneak cos he look 16..haha
so nice!
think out of 7 of us onli mi n bran watched e whole movie..haha
others cover here n dere..opps
den went to fish & co.
had dinner plus throwing of my face..
sobx..
but i had great time..shld upload e video for ur nxt tym.see how malu i was..haha
den cabbed hm..
came back celebrate wif family..

i really really enjoyed my day!
was lyk my most fun day todae!
feel so being love by all my frens..love ya lots too!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace