Monday, December 31, 2007

hmmms..last day of 2007..
lots of things went thru my mind..
good memories, bad memories..
well let e bad pass n good stay!
yeah!
time really flies man!
realised quite a lot of things this year..
learnt quite a lot!

love all my frens so so much!
good to hav them ard!
really appreciate them..
thnx for being ard always!

felt this year is my best year among my 18 years of living i guess..
hehe..
New Year Resolution!
hmms...
didnt hav much actually.
1) Become more slender!hehe its my resolution every year. bleahs
2) Make more friends!
3) Score better in my GPA
4) More gathering for PET PET FAMILY!
5) Family relationship more close!
6) Go clubbing..*never go before lei!*
7) Become more pretty XD
8) Change my room
9) Hope it will be a better year ahead!!!!!!

guess that's about it!
shall have more wen time goes by..hehe

wells surprised im a good gal todae at hm during countdown?
hehe
jux dun feel lyk going out todae! SURPRISED?
mayb i dun wanna squeeze wif peep ba..or no mood..not sure too!

alrites shall countdown at hm wif my family..
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
LOVES

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace