Tuesday, September 16, 2008

about today!
regina is a brave girl!
had an appointment with a dental to extract my wisdom tooth cause it caused pain!
booo!!
pain pain!
at mount elizabeth hospital~
went there nervous but not scare. dentist say need to do surgery to take out!
hmmm im only worried about my appearance..oops
in the end checked realise not wisdom tooth that cause the pain!
zzz..
but was quite relieved though cause dont need to look swell up! hehehe
phew!
immediately went to another dentist..at parkmall!
quite a troublesome procedure.
its actually some extracting of nerve or something from the canal of the tooth.
well wasnt nervous at all cause already sian diao.
went in the dentist explained every steps to me and my dad.
daddy went off and left me there.
was quite happy that he left..=X
actually if he's there i'll be super nervous lo.
lets not talk about the steps.
super long..
i was there opening my mouth for about 1hr30mins!
injections: actually, i've lost count the last time i count was till 7 injections.
CRAZY right..
if im not wrong it was 7-9 injections.
half of my mouth numb dao lo!
dont even wanna talk..cause scare drool..
oops

well that's about it for today...
nights everybody!
ciaos

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace