Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hmmm today is a long long day but i'll start with SUNDAY!!!

SUNDAY!!! 140908
mama told us about this potato farm in yishun..
hmmm was quite excited about it.
first time heard that singapore have potato farm.
all set and ready to go..but first...
we brought sassy to groom.
after putting her at the salon, we went straight to see that farm we had been waiting for!
tada!

well, at last reach our destination, realise me and my younger sis got cheated..
potato farmland is not a farm.its a small shop that sells BAKED POTATOES!!!!
hmph! younger sis: " I thought i can see potato underground!"
hahha..well well at least we're not very disappointed as the potatoes there taste really good!!!
yum yum!

this is what my sis got black pepper tuna baked potato~



mine- ham and cheese baked potato.. super yummy!

potato swirl~woolala~


me and my baked potato..sweet!

after our potato trip, decided to go northpoint gai gai.
in the end saw this!

whole of northpoint under renovation! HORRIBLE!!!

went home took crazy pic with my sis!
then went tampines mall!hehhe
went to haagen-Dazs had ice cream!


went to fetch sassy after all the shopping and bought dinner home!
NASI LEMAK! yum yum~
then went to celecbrate mooncake festival with GLENN!!!hee had great time!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace