Friday, April 10, 2009

wednesday..
8th April 2009
slacked at home!!!
but im happy, he coming home soon!!! cant wait!
love my little present! hee

Thurday - 9th April 2009
a suprise message!
pam: you free after 5?
me: should be. why?
pam: wanna go bugis?

its like woah!
told my mum and headed to bugis of course!
cant miss this opportunity to go out with my beloved pam!
haha
went shopping! yeah real shopping!
both of us spent!
sighs..
had mos burger for dinner and headed back to the streets again to do shopping!
can see but no money buy. sads!!!
then decided to sit down and chat for awhile.
started playing with my phone's camera!
so fun!
send her to her bus and i headed to my dad's restaurant and waited to be home!
hee
lovely day with lovely letter , lovely present and A GREAT FRIEND!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace