Friday, April 10, 2009

yeah yeah gonna blog.
find it a waste not to blog about some things that i did when my glenn is not around..
monday - 6 april 2009
boring day! rotted at hone the whole day!
played sims and texted him whenever i feel like..hehe
something i didnt notice is that my elder sis is trying to give me something but wanting me to realise it myself!
as im too bothered by him not around me, i didnt notice it at all!
then she decided to put it in my room at the top of my wardrobe and asked me to come check it out..
i was like huh? what's that?!
YEAYEA!!! its something glenn left for me.
a present and a letter..
so happy!
i'll have one every single day till he's back from korea!
so sweet and thoughtful of him..
now at least the letters wont make me miss him that much..
will have something of him everyday!

hee

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace