Monday, January 25, 2010

3 weeks more!!!!!

hey everyone~
well, feel so sudden that my poly life is ending soon.
So what to do after this? work/study?
well, think im gonna work and earn money for my dream course..HAHAHA
just realise that i wore all black and white last week. well think IPP took colours off my life! >.<
Monday - black dress.
Tuesday - white collar shirt and black dress pants.
Wednesday - white blouse and black high waist skirt.
Thurdays - white collar and black dress pants again! (another set of course!)
Friday - White with black flower printing casual dress!!!

well kinda calculated it. im left with 3weeks.14 working days not counting today. 8 working hours per day which makes up to 112 hours to go!!!
I can't wait for my long awaited holiday ever since the start of Year 3!!! I NEED A BREAK!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace