Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary to mama and papa!!!!


To view this post, please click on the title <3

Yeaps! Yesterday was my parent's  24th Wedding Anniversary~ quite cool huh..
Actually we sisters totally forgot about it~ felt super guilty can!!! was too busy with life and work.
But we still manage to whip up something for them. Bought them a cake and movie gift card for them to go romantic..hahahha
went out for dinner with them. I know it should be them alone but I have no idea why did they call us along too..hahaha
Went to eat Chilli Crab at AMK Ave 3. In the carpark, some stupid bugger brake all of a sudden in front of us which cause me to flew in front and knock myself against the metal railings!!! got baluku on my head and bruise on my left arm!! T-T
Dinner was great and super filling!!!!!!
Went back and surprised them with the cake~ ^^



 
 
 
 
 
sassy unglam!!!



take 2! :)



 
 
 

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace