Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hmmm...todae didnt get much slp coz my nose...so sian lor got nose block..finally get to see e doc alrdy.haha my mama brought mi down to e doc...got flu lor...my throat damn pian la...so tired now oso cnt slp..den kip on coughing...den my mama oso dun let mi play wif sassy..T_T i wanna play wif her..my mama scare i pass my sickness to sassy..so sian get to see her but cnt play wif her...humph!!!now hope my sickness can faster okie den can play wif her lerr!!haha she veri naughty la kip racking up her place wif e newspapers kip on bitting e newspapers but now she finally litter-free ler..haha not much trianing lei..hmmmm tt's good..haha happy happy..YEAH!!! milubing got in ler!!!!last 7 standing leh..haha but JuzB went out!!!gonna miss their performance lor..wanna see more of their humourous performance leh but cnt ler..T_T hope mi lu bing can go as far as top 3..haha wanna see their performance...always hope monday will come fast fast so tt can get to see dem...hahaha okie la write until here todae gonna take my medicine ler..buaixx

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace