Monday, June 19, 2006

hmmmms....haha so paiseh ar..got sassy i don wan my com ler...haha veri veri long neva touch my comie le...haha miss it so much..hmmm todae went cutting my hair den my hairdresser change my hair style so gotta cut until veri short...sianz nvgm hair will grow one but hardly grow my hair until can tie a bit bu she de..hahaneva get to take pics wen i tie my hair..sobsob haha hmms sassy is sick!!! haix gotta bring her to e vet..haha got flu...aha she is so cute!!!cant help it..i oso don feel like going out wen i hav her now.haha hmmm i wanna watch a lot of MOVIES!!!!got silent hill, cars ,omen, superman returns, jux my luck...haha n some more i cant name it...haha hmmm tis few days broke like hell man got sassy spend money buy her toys, snacks..den papa bdae n father's day bought quite a lot of stuffs for him..haha den now wanna go shopping too!!!wanna buy my purse!!!wanna buy lots of stuffs!!!but going no money le....sian but nvm will save it back one.haha miss lots of my frens!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace