Thursday, December 14, 2006

hey hey...hmmm veri long neva blog again..haha too busy tis few days kip going out..haha finally a day where i can sit at hm blog n play audition!!haha think i feel kinda addicted to audition..heex it fun anyways...hmmm oh ya thnx to my animal family*jiaxu,tienloong,yanzhen,sihui,sweeboon,zhuye* i had a great tym during my birthday eve..hee lyk e present ur gave mi sia...jay's limit ed bag..thnx so much man..luv ya..n e hello kitty handphone strap...thnx a lot...n lots more ppl to thank actually but dey r still e first one i would really wanna thnx..hee hmmm tot of going out wif ya again..

tis few days suddenly take out my shelved guitar out..haha started playing wif it..hmmm its really a long tym since i've ever take it out n play.now trying to bring back wat i've knoe abt guitar..haha its tough.now really trying veri hard to at least play a chorus..but i cant bear to cut my nails away.Xp if i hav to cut i muz onli cut my left hand n leave my right hand uncut..sob so ugly!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace