Wednesday, December 06, 2006

heyzz...actually wanna post sassy's photos up but her photo a lot sia.den gonna make it slowly..its half done.haha hmmms todae woke up veri late cos ytd i did a whole day of housework!!!n think hurt my right arm..dunno whether its twisted or cramp..sianxx now right hand can say paralysed..haha todae wen shopping wif my xiao di..hmmm he had grown a lot man..T_T so tall den make mi look so short n he is onli 12 yrs old...sobsob tis few days a lot of ppl kip asking wat i wan hmms i actually oso not sure sia..i actually was kidding wif my xiao di tt i wana i necklace frm 77th street n my sis realli took him dere to buy..so paiseh la.den he bought my sis ayumi's newest album 'secret'.haha now dying le.haha don type liao.nid to rest my poos right hand..haha
XIAO DI if u got read my blog..haha thnx a lotx man hope u got enjoy ur day todae..haha bleahx

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace