Thursday, December 21, 2006

hey ya frens...finally got e tym to come up n blog..haha tis few days busy doing stuff so don really hav tym to even jux touch e com..hee wen shopping on sunday n ytd hmmm realli enjoyed it so much...haha on sunday,my family went to Far East.went to a gothic shop n i tried to not so gothic set of clothes, lyk dem veri much but once e price e named i got a shock.it was $100 sob in e end my mama say too ex liao den neva buy..sob sob
ytd went to a new shopping center @ bugis if im not wrong its called e icon.went dere e e first thing i saw was a pok-a-dot red cardigan it so nice lor but same thing its TOO EX.a cardigan cloth is cotton n e person wanna sell mi $32!its really too ex liao lor.sob in e end oso neva buy it.haix guess i really cant go shopping everything i see its so ex!so angry wif myself!!!ARGH.saw a heels so damn nice a bit too high haha..one thing is e shoe is $60!but dere's discount haha so my shoe bcame $52 den my da jie oso bought smth so my heels got even more discount n it bcame $26!haha so damn habi!den bought a necklace which i think its quite special den my dajie bought a lot of dresses n my xiaomei bought this kawaii bag n a set of Lolita clothes..haha so kawaii..i can wear e lolita skirt too..haha so habi den we decided we share e lolita skirt..haha hmmm going gothic style!
todae my very LUCKY dajie is going Australia wif her boyfren n his family..haha so envious if her lor.can get to go Australia..somemore its not lyk 3 days trip or wat its 6 days!hmph i oso wanna go!!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace