Sunday, January 14, 2007

hmmm actualli todae not tt good mood but jux wanna post..lol anyway todae is e day which i don wan it to come...got e scholarship thingy..sian hafta wake up so early den sit in e cold cold hall on such a cold rainy day!sianxx den wasted 2 hrs of my slping tym sitting dere..

den after e thingy went out wif my parents to far east din buy anything cos no mood...some more wat i lyk my da jie don lyk..haha so din see much..den think shop less dan 4 hrs dere which broke my record for shopping in far east wif e shortest tym..haha.da jie boyfren not feeling well den she wanna go see him so gotta stop trip..but is okie la anyway i no mood too..

after sending dajie dere we went amk center cos my papa wanna pick up smth frm dere for e company...den went back hm to fetch my meimei..went to great world din see much oso cos nth dere to shop tt place is for my parents onli..mi n my meimei onli bought ear studs n pretty hair band onli..den went to heeren shop shop actually jux for my sis we went dere..cos she wanna buy hair pins den onli dere hav...den i went to flesh imp saw to shirt not bad so bought it for my new yr..hmmm lyk it heehee...went to newton circus makan...no appetite sia din eat much...

came hm switch on e com n saw someone flooding my mail n my frenster testi!!!make mi even more piss!haix
anyway it over liao hafta slowly delete everything.sob T_T

oh ya tis few days actually wanna post de haha but too lazy liao in e end neva post..heehee on thurs it was e first tym i watch e full version of pss2(project superstar2) quite surprise don really lyk to watch tis kind hee accept for superband la...i even watch e results!!! omg o.O don believe actually..haha but congrats to carrie,diya,daren n nat..haha

hao le.i shall stop here n go pompom liao mux bathe cold water to cool myself down..haha kidding so cold liao..haha

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace