Sunday, January 21, 2007

hmmm its been long since i blogged ALL COS MY PAPA so angry wif him!!!!hmph!alrdy got one sis to snatch com wif mi n now its my papa..every nite come hm n play game.argh!!hate it man!haix nvm finally i got to use!tis week i did quite a few things nehx..first tym a day i din touch e com or e phone n tv jux to finish a story book how surprising rite?im surprise too hmmm my mama oso..kip asking mi wat was i doing in e room..haha quite lyk e story although its abit scary but i lyk tt..now my other aim is to go to e library again to borrow more of tis kind to read...hmmm yup!

den went out wif yanzhen hehe..so fun first tym i went out wif a fren cos of e weather we bought an umbrella n we name it 590..cos its $5.90 n in great usage..haha den took neo print SO SO LONG NEVA TAKE LIAO LOR!!haha den bought smth for sze lee..shh cnt say wat izzit wait she see...haha bleahx..oh ya actually hor we werent so late dere lor!all cos pam so slow bluff mi say she will b in NP's open hse @ 12 den waited for her @ dere until going 3 den it cut short my shopping tym!hmph...den mit up wif swee boon n he gave mi my borthday present..haha lyk it so much!!!a veri nice bracelet n a hp pouch!yeah aligoto!!

someday in tis week dere was a FLYING COCKCROACH in my hse..haix @ first din knw it was tt den @ night it finally appear flying ard n don wanna surrender!hmph make mi carry sassy+ screaming lyk mad..haha yucks!but still my mama fought it n kill it!!MUAHAHAHA

todae my mama bought a dress for sassy for CNY...SEE SO GOOD LOR...even my doggie got new clothes..so nice some more..but won show it to ur yet..wakaka wait till CNY den show ur..haha...

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace