Tuesday, January 09, 2007

YOYO!!!hmmmz how's my blog?nice?haha finally its my bloggie!!haha i mean onli i will hav it.bleahx im selfish..*evil laugh* tis few days busy wif my little sis cos she start sch liaox she appeal for a transfer but too bad e schs don wan her..opps hee den gotta help her make do tis do tt..haha

sat mit my xiao di a.k.a. brandon woo den actually wanted to giv my meimei surprise cos we gonna fetch her from her sch cos she got camp..but in e end her fren gave her a free ride home..den left mi n my didi go all e way dere waste tym...hmph! lol

sun my family went pulau ubin pray pray....haha cos veri long neva go liao..n new yr some more ma so go pray for good health n good life ahead..heehee din knw so warm tt day heng i brought along my sunglass..haha but my sis say our sunglass still not veri good actually.yuppx i agree too..haha den went to SP shop shop till quite late actualli..veri tired nxt day still gotta wake my sis up T_T

ytd went to my xiao di hse after my sis came back..hee quite fun actually..at first tot go his hse got nth to do but in e end we play billard..haha so fun veri long neva play liao..heehee looking at my sis play its so funny..haha so din knw how den hold e cue until veri funny.din knw bran play so well de..haha not bad not bad...

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace