Monday, July 14, 2008

FRIDAY!!!
my sister's commencement
had to skip class.
but i'm glad i did!
got to see my sister graduate. quite nice thought viewing the event was BORING!!!
see 300++ people take the same thing, then pose there take picture.

woke up even earlier than the time i need to go school. 7am!!!!
cause the commencement starts at 10am, we have to be there by 0930.

ah gong went too!
he like to see these kind of events.
regretss!!!
didnt get flower for my sister, it slipped my mind.
feel so guilty.
but we bought a bear for her.
hehe.

can see that my parents are super happy!
my mum cant sleep the whole night!
as if she is the one graduating. =x

cam-whored!!!

my happy parents!

my sister and her friends, funny picture~



throwing of the grad hat, i also dont know what is it called.

after throwing~

pretty pretty~

my sister and her mark eetow. XD

I WAS HERE!!!
look at my ah gong, he so happy~ woots. cute right?

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace