Monday, July 14, 2008

heys everyone!
Have a lot to talk about!
it had been a busy week for me.
wells some of you all (classmates) might be wondering why i didnt attend class on friday.
i went for my sister's commencement(graduation) held in NUS!

And on wednesday,
i went out with my pet pet family!!!
YAY!!
sad cause ah boon and goofy didnt join.

shall spilt my post to 2 today or maybe 3?

WEDNESDAY!!!!
went Yuki Yaki at marina square.
with pets!!! and also my baby dear!
well really miss them a lot!
we had to separate to 2 tables.
SADDED!
but we had a sumptous dinner.
enjoyments!
master was like acting like a child!
so funny!
lucky didnt sit same table.

then played around.
master ill-treated m boyfriend!
HE IS NOT GAY!!!
haha just kidding!
really glad that they dont mind him joining.
had a great time!
Shall let the pictures do all the talking.

this is only a small portion of the food!!!!

look at his emotion! oh my GOD!~~~

she pose of quite a long time.hahaha

A candid picture taken.~ FUNNYY~~

self-made ice cream!!

my table no. hehe

presents from master and monkey for kitty and cargo( the monkey and winnie-the-pooh)
BIG stitch is my sister's birthday present from master, monkey, kitty, cargo and rabbit.

after dinner went out to take pictures! so nice, but is a bit dark out there~ made a lot of nonsense. hehehe
edited pictures.

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace