Sunday, July 06, 2008

heyhey!

today super tireds!!!!
SHOPPING!!!
YAY!!

today went 3 places!
TPY, cause my sis wanna to support her students for some charity thing
oh ya!
my elder sis is currently having attachment at my old secondary school!!
MAYFLOWER!
(she ask me to teach her the school song. =.=)

then went parkway there. bought 2 shorts from cotton on!
hey hey~
then ate earlier dinner at my cousin's hawker store.
duck rice. nice nice!
first time there.

last stop BUGIS!!
went to try my luck to see if i get to see glenn at pastamania.
my luck were good! XP

shopped at super heros.
bought 2 tops and a jacket!
didnt know mummy and daddy were in good mood!
yay!
got new clothes!

LOVE THAT JACKET!!!

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace