Saturday, July 05, 2008

heys!
today suddenly feel like posting again.
this few days is another busy days.
do IPTNET project, preparing for presentation and lots of other things

somethings just dont turn out right.
but nevermind.
what's over just let it be.
what to do?

at least i know that i've got a lot of friends who do care about me.
and also my family members.
especially my mum.
on wednesday,
my mum wrote me a note in the morning.
okay, my mum's handwriting is not really good.
and so cute, she still write date too.. haha
but it means that she made bread for me to bring to school and its in the fridge.
so sweet right?

and thanks to chenXia for helping me through my IPTNet project.
felt so guilty for asking her that late at night on friday morning. around 1AM!!!
BUT THANKS!!!!!

and to my dearest baby.
helping me in my project and took a lot of patience.
i know sometimes i'm very bad tempered.
I LOVE YOU!!!

have been thinking a lot lately.
a lot of whys came to me.
somethings is a regret.
but wells i cant make any changes too.
just let it be.

OH YA!!!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
03 July 2008
aunt roxanne: Our little bundle of joy has arrived at 1326h.
10 little fingers and toes. Has papa eyes and mummy nose.
He weighs 3.225kg and is 50 cm tall.
YUPPS!!
thatis my new little cousin!!!
so cute.
Denzel Ng En Tze.
Denzel is gave by her sister Vera!
so cute!!!

WELLS,
Thats about it.
i want to go visit him(baby cousin) AGAIN!!!!!
he is so adorable.
his sister Vera is a bit emotionally affected by his coming. SHE IS SO STRESS!!!
wells think it takes time, but she love him a lot!
ultimately, she is just 3 years old.

got to go now already.
going for dinner.
see you guys!!!

0 comments:

Love is...
© ♥♥♥♥♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace